Wednesday, March 31, 2010
36 1/2 Weeks
I went to the Dr. today and I am dilated to a 3 with 75% effacement. I laughed when he told me this. I was screaming epidural with Ryan when I was dilated at a 3. His goal is 38 1/2. I really don't want to go in to labor but we will see. So, now I am on official bedrest. Blah!!! Just when all the beautiful wildflowers are coming out and Easter is this weekend. Ryan did something funny today. After my appointment I took him to McDonald's. He started one of his 2year old tantrums and I couldn't figure out what was going on. I realized that he was mad because we were not going to the Home Depot next door. The kid didn't even care about McDonald's, all he wanted was to go to Home Depot. I was laughing so hard I had to stop in fear that my water would break. Happy Easter everybody!!!!
