Wednesday, March 24, 2010

35 Weeks and Counting!!!











Went to the Dr. and he expects the babies to arrive in the next two weeks. I am now trying to spend my days on the couch. The babies are about 4lbs each right now. My goal is to make it to April 12th but we will see. Being pregnant with twins has been very different and I find things way more annoying. Here is my list of things that are annoying:
-picking things off the floor
-your son's head bouncing off your belly when you turn around and don't see him
-bumpy roads
-sleeping
-your Dr. talking about your uterus as if it is separate from your body
Example, "Well your uterus thinks that you are 40 weeks when your only 32 weeks."
-having a belly so big that the Dr. has to keep spraying gel all over you to get a good sonogram
-driving the car and your belly getting in way when turning the steering wheel
So, I hope I can make it a little longer so that these little ones can fatten up. Ryan has officially started the terrible 2's but it is not that bad. He loves to hang out with Dad and his favorite word is lawn mower and police car. He loves puzzles and gets mad when you don't let him finish putting one together. Here are some pics of the boy's working around the house.