Monday, April 13, 2009
What a Weekend
Easter weekend was a blast! We took Ryan to Seaworld on Friday and he loved it. Saturday we went to a local Easter egg hunt. I didn't know it was going to be cold and rainy so Andy tucked Ryan under his sweater. It made for a very cute picture. Ryan ran right up to the HEB Buddy. Yes! It is a brown bag full of food but the kids loved him. I have been moved from Nursery to Primary so Ryan had his first day of Nursery with out me Sunday. He didn't cry and when I peeked through the window he was in heaven eating a big cupcake full of frosting. The wonderful teachers in Nursery had the kids make Easter lilies by tracing their hands. After church we looked for eggs. Ryan loved looking for eggs and thought the only way he could open them was by biting them. What I am loving right now is that every time Ryan needs help he holds out his hand to me and says Mom. Andy loves it when Ryan will reach up and grab his hand and hold it while they walk.
