Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We survived the Utah flu!

After months of anticipations Andy and I headed to Utah for Thanksgiving and a baby blessing. We arrived Monday and by Tuesday night we were both camped out by the toilet. We spent Wednesday in bed all day while my sweet brother took care of Ryan for us. My family postponed Thanksgiving for Saturday. Not only were we sick but also my three older brothers. Thanksgiving night Andy and I ended up taking Ryan to the 24hour clinic after he threw up all over my poor brother’s floor. I am still amazed at how much a one year old toddler can throw up. Saturday was Thanksgiving with the family and Sunday was my brother’s baby blessing. Monday we went to my favorite place to eat, The Greenery in Ogden. Next, we went and watched Twilight and headed down to Salt Lake for a quick tour of the lights on Temple Square. So, basically we jammed a week of vacation into one day. Although our vacation was not like how we hoped it would be I am thankful that we were all feeling better for the baby blessing. Sitting in church and seeing my newest nephew being blessed made the rest of the week disappear. My brother and his wife have waiting a long time for this sweet blessing.