Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tomorrow is the big 7!




It seems like yesterday when Andy dragged me down to the Riverwalk. I was in a bad mood and didn’t want to be there. We kept walking forever aimlessly. I was tired and finally sat down next to these electrical boxes as seen in the picture. Andy surprised me when he got to his knee and asked me to marry him. I said YES but told him to please get off his knee because a tour boat was coming and I didn’t want to attract any attention. We were too late though and the tour boat guy had to make his comments on his loud microphone. I found out later that Andy wanted to ask me in a different spot but it was always crowded with people. That explained why we had been walking in circles forever. I love my proposal story because it described us perfectly. Things in our life have not been perfect but Andy and I are still having a blast making the most of it. We have definitely experienced many unexpected trials but with Andy by my side I have hardly noticed. I feel very blessed to have Andy in my life. I love you Andy and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!